Wednesday, March 23, 2016

OOTD

     So I found this cute fuzzy jumper that I would never wear, but then i decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try. I both it and suddenly I imagined myself in it and I loved the way it looked. I knew leggings would be perfect with that jumper (because I love leggings and they are perfect for everything in my mind :D) , and than my favorite boots and my new coat.... I just love that outfit. Its so comfy and soft... I just love it..












     And here are few links, so you  want some of the items or similar to them you can find them there:

    SWEATER:

  1. Boxy Fuzzy Knit Sweater
  2. Fuzzy Knit Ribbed Sweater


     BOOTS:

  1. Platform Boots


     LEGGINGS:

  1. Jersey Leggings

     COAT:

     I sewed this coat by myself ,but here are some similar one's. And these coats inspired me to sew my own:

  1. ASOS Oversized Waterfall Coat
  2. KATE BELTED SHAWL COLLAR COAT
  3. Long Sleeve Solid Color Trench Coat
  4. Turn-Down Collar Pocket Design Coat









No comments:

Post a Comment