Friday, March 18, 2016

Fashion

Ouh...Fashion... What actually is fashion? Some say fashion is a lifestyle but some say it's something you see on runway in Paris but never get to wear or see in real life.  But what is fashion for my? 

I live in wold full of designers, sewers, photographs and so on. I love to sew and I love to explore newest fashion trends. Fashion shows? I have seen so many (and will see, because it's a must in my profession), participated in few and even organised one. After few months I will have my own fashion show in school. I'm very excited about that. I have great opportunity to show my own ideas.

When I was younger I dreamed about my own company, my own clothing line and so on. But only now I understand how difficult it all is. Fashion industry's such as Channel, Gucci, Prada and other more are fighting against each other. It's a tough fight. And their main weapon is IDEA.  

Sometimes it's hard even to find some inspiration to just start sketching...

In next posts I will write all about first sketches, sewing , designing.... about fashion and ''how to do it''





No comments:

Post a Comment